We are aware that guest posting is widely used for link building. If your main aim is to get link, please browse some other websites.
At healthspector.com, we love interesting and informative posts that are useful to the readers. Readers can visit our website for getting information on health tips, ways to lose weight, improve their health, and many more such topics.
Can I write blog for healthspector.com?
We welcome guest bloggers to write for healthspector.com. Before you start writing a post, understand what we do. Make sure that you do not submit a topic which is already covered previously. It would be a good idea to pitch your topic ideas to us via email before you start writing. We would get back to you as soon as we can.
What kind of link do I get once my post is approved?
You will get one nofollow link from Author Bio.
Guidelines for content
- Write content that provides information as well as value to the readers.
- Each post should be of 500 words minimum and there is no maximum limit for the word count.
- Grammar and punctuation are very important.
- Include “Author Bio” in your post. We allow maximum two links in author bio.
- Add one relevant image to your post. Make sure that it is not a copyrighted image.
- Mention the resource links in your article.
How to become a guest blogger?
- Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic idea and we will get back to you with our suggestions.
- We will create account for you and you can fill up all the details.
- You can complete your profile and submit your first post.
The site owner would reserve the right to decide about the content publication.
Give us a week time to review your post and take the decision.
Contact us if you have any queries.